Youth UPF Training Day - June 22nd (10:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
Youth UPF Training Day:
Youth UPF warmly invites you to attend our Youth Training Day on 22nd June between 10am and 4pm.
The Youth UPF team aims to connect young people from different backgrounds, and to provide them with the skills and support base necessary to have a positive impact in society.
On June 22nd, we will be hosting a skills workshop targeted towards young people who want to enhance their leadership, motivational and professional skills. The content will be delivered by professional trainers, Youth UPF leaders and accomplished young people. It will consist of interactive activities and will include the topics: how to communicate and network effectively; how to work cohesively within a team; an exploration of good leadership; developing consistent motivation.
Our previous training days have been highly rewarding, well attended and widely enjoyed. Spaces for this event are limited, so if you are interested, please email us at Youth UPF as soon as possible to reserve your place.
Lunch will be provided on the day and we ask for a small contribution of £2 to cover expenses. The event will be held in 43 Lancaster Gate, W2 3NA. For further details, to reserve your place and to express any dietary requirements, please email us at:
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Youth UPF team
Places will be limited and granted on a first reply, first served, basis. More details will be released soon.
Contact Info :
- 10 am: Introduction to Youth UPF
- Icebreakers by Keldon Alleyne
- 10:30 am: 'Internal leadership' - What is Principled Leadeship? Including Interactive Exercise.
- Hashi Mohammed, Zoe Jackson and Samir Sawhrey
- 11:30 am: Panel Session to Consider Principled Leadership and Motivation
- 12:30 pm: Lunch break
- 1:30 pm: 'External Leadership' from Adam Nazar, Founder of VIP Minds, Including Characteristics of a Good Leader and Good Communication.
- 2:45 pm: Break
- 3:00 pm: 'Networking' by Robin Marsh, UPF - UK Secretary General.
- Closing Remarks
- 4:00 pm: Close
Tel: 02072620985 or Email email@example.com